Legs, feet feeling pins sticking after using trampoline for exercise. How to stop this feeling?

Every since I brought an indoor tramperlean to used for excerise I have been having pins stick in legs from knees down to feet . I am 60 years old it was difficult trying to jump up and down with the video instructions. ..I felt burning in my feet each time I tried to fellow the video. Now both legs and feet have the feelin of pins sticking below my knee down into my feet. I believe I may damage something. It Lot more noticeable at night..almost can t sleep. Is there anything I can do to stop the. Pain and feeling the pin sticking?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013