Legs feeling numb, on feet for several hours in a day, slightly overweight. Solution?

my legs feel numb, it started in the left lateral part of my left foot . had back surgery(lami) on l 4-5 & s1 in 1987.. i am on my feet 12-16 hours a day have been for more than 20 years last couple of years my legs would hurt at night once i am home and sitting or lying in bed. i am mildly overweight . don t have time to go to dr
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
nice sir,
you donot have time for your body who gives you every things means "saaush he to aaush he"all r materistic relative,money,luxury,only body is uncostable ratan for you .please you save it.
Your symptoms are likely to be due to lumber spondylosis or some disc problem. A clinical examination and MRI Lumber region investigations are needed to confirm the diagnosis.
otherwise Here are some general treatment measures which you can follow:

1) Provide complete rest and avoid overhead activities.
2) Apply cold compresses and take some homeopathic medicine Rhus tox 30 QID,FOOD SUPPLIMENT cap elmecob 1 cap can give your proper case history so i can priscribe proper homeopathic medicine .otheryou can help nearby homeopathic doctor..

If the symptoms are severe then after confirming the diagnosis by MRI,
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. neeraj gupta