Legs and arms become numb. Why does it keep recurring? What to do?

Hi I got up from bed in the morning and felt the right side legs and hand became numb and with others help I got up and in 2-3 mins I became normal.Again after 1 hour I had the same problem and after few minutes it became normal.Again I had the problem after 2 hours same thing repeated. I am 23 years old female and had no previous health problems.if it repeats what should I do.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I would like to suggest following investigation for you.
1. Serum B 12 estimation
2. MRi cervical spine
After these investigation it will be confirmed if there is any problem with your body or not. Till that time i would suggest you to take pregabalin and Methylcobal for pain relief.