Leg weakness, vomiting, blue lips. Blood, urine test, chest X-ray normal. History of seizures. Treatment?

My son this morning woke up, and wasn t acting like hiself. He was spacey and and well not himself. He usually is at the bed wanting to get out ( since he was still in a crib) this morning he wasn t. I had to pick him up to get him out, I noticed when I went to set him down so that he could walk into the living room he didn t stand, his legs were like jello they were just there. I laid him down on the bed and got him dress because my first instinct was to take him to the ER. I did notice that while on the way to the ER his toes did start to move and as soon as we got there he was able to stand and walk again. While were were being seen he did throw up whatever drink that I did give him.. They did blood work and took a urine sample from him and did a chest xray . Everything did come back normal. I should include that he was very cold to the touch, and had a blue tint that came and went from around and his lips itself( it wasn t constantly blue) I do plan to do a follow up with his primary care doctor tomorrow. My question is that I know this isn t something normal. What should I exactly ask my doctor to do.? he is 2, had no complications during child birth, he has had two febrile seizures in the past..
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012