Leg turned purple after a fall, bruised, knee pain, bump formation. On painkillers. Suggest?

I was at a game yesterday and while practicing write before the game my teammate hitthe ball and I was half way down the field and it hit my leg and it immediately turned purple and I hurt for about 25-30 minutes then from then to now everytime I touch it .. it hurts and its a huge purple bruise on my thigh what do I do ?? Also about 2weeks ago in a game when I was up to bat the girl pitched it and it when straight into the lower part of my leg below my knee a few centimeters above my ankle and its still a bug there and it is still purple .. I haven't put any ice on it or anything only taken paint killers and I'm 15 and on the jv fastpitch softball team
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013