Leg trapped under a motorcycle, bruise/swelling on lower leg. Foot ankle become more swollen. Treatment?

I had a leg trapped briefly under a motorcycle a 4 or 5 months ago and it left a bruise/swelling on my lower leg.
Now it is a hard spot on my leg and has come up red in the last month or so.. so much that my partner and parents have both commented on it. Also since I came back form a recent trip (2 hr flight times) my foot and ankle on that leg have become more swollen. While I play sport once a week I am obese and unift which I am trying to rectify. Just wondering what I should do for my leg? How concerned should I be?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013