Welcome to the forum. Let me clearly state to you that medicines and dosage prescribed by doctors should strictly be followed for positive results. If you start taking medicines as per your choice obviously things will get topsy turvey and the ailments will not only increase but get complicated.
The symptoms are because of the overdose you took and can be because of gout
since you complain of ankle swelling. You should see a doctor, get blood tests done to find out the uric acid levels to rule out gout. Drink plenty of pure hygienic water ( 1-2 liters ) to flush out the toxic effects of the medicine out of your body. Take juice, soups, fresh fruits and green veggies to feel better. If symptoms get better fine, else get into the emergency room for further management. You may need a stomach wash and treatment.
Since you have a heavy job make sure that you have a comfortable sleep when you are on bed. A good sleep will reduce most of your ailments. If possible change your mattress and re-do your living room to add to the pleasures of life and a good sleep. Never take over-doses of medicines again. Have a good day. Take care.