Leg swelling, tingling sensation in calves. Taking adderall regularly. Symptoms due to medication?

I take adderall regularly,but not everyday. About a month ago I know I over did it and took too much and my ankles became swollen. It scared me and I didn t take any for weeks. I decied to take it again yesterday while moving. I took 4 6mg doses throughout the day. My left leg started the sweeling again. Its not a lot of swelling in fact only I can tell. But my legs also feel tinngely and weird and it all from the knee down only. It might be because im on my feet a lot with moving and unpacking but I work 11 hour shifts on my feet all the time. And why is it specific with the use of adderall all the suden when I have been taking it off and on for a long time? Did that one time of a possible overdose mess my leg up? Im scared.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012