Leg surgery, foot pain while standing or during weather fronts

I had surgery on my right foot in 2002 and I am beginning to have problems. I am 24 years old and my doctor that I had was suited for malpractice but I didnt know this until recently. I still have the pin in my foot to this day and during weather fronts or standing on my foot for extended periods I feel as though the pin is trying to move but I get sharp throbbing pains that start where the pin is located. What do I need to do?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear sir

Atfirst you need to clear certain points like
1. Do you have diabetes
2. Do you have hypertension
Or any other assocoated disorders

If yes then itself will explain the cause for foot pain
Examine your foot wear once because sometimes bad gait can cause foot pain

Try to take vitamin b12 and calciums for one might and wait for the improvement