Leg stopped working and difficulty writing after stokes. What is it?

My father had a 2 strokes approximately 8 weeks ago and he lost the ability to write for a few days (he was admitted to hospital and had scans etc). Last night his right leg was in his words paralysed for about 90 seconds, he had no pins and needles and no pain . He had been on the phone to me prior to this and I did think I detected a very slight slurring when he spoke. My mother said that he had a greyish palour. He would not allow my mother to dial 999 and he went to bed. He managed to climb the stairs himself
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012