Leg senseless after falling. Leg moves, faints, wakes up with pain in right side of head. Suggestions?

I have a 20 year old sister whose one leg has become senseless after falling down from stairs it had been 3 years and we had visited many doctors and their is still no improvement. Doctors have done her many tests and many times, M.R.I and C.T scan of her left leg, brain and whole body had been done three or more times but nothing abnormal is coming into her tests. Doctors of all India level have done her checkup and prescribed her many drugs and she consumes them regularly but their is still no improvement in her leg. Sometimes their is a sudden sharp pain at her right side of her head where she had got stitches when she had fallen down from stairs because their was a cut and whenever she has pain her left leg starts to move and after sometimes she gets fainted and when she gets up their is a pain on her right side of her head. Doctor please reply soon.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013