Leg rash, swelling, stomach pain, headache after taking Calpol, Alerid, Combiflam

my daughter is 6 year old 14 feb i give half calpole tab650 for fever after two days i found that some red colour rashes on her leg but next day i saw more like in thies and under waist doctor suggest alried syrup 5ml daily in a day i give 30 ml in 6day i saw rashes was finished but in 7 day my wife give cmbiflame for ear pain next day rashes again come i give again alrid to my daughter and rashes less and start stomach pain headache sweeling on legs what is the problem
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012