Leg paralysis, extreme weakness. MRI showed spinal bone TB, on anti TB drugs. Had infection post pelvic bone fracture. Will legs regain strength?

my mom had pelvic bone frecture ,rod was placed in her hip,but doctor could,t control infection ,after sevrel months ,rod was removed but still infection was not controlled after few days her legs become paralysed,doctor advise for MRI they found out she has spinal bone TB,she has severe back for one month,some doctor advise for spinal surgery.she is very weak and taking and takes anti TB DRUGS.will her both legs work again,she hasn,t slept for 3 days and it seems pain killers are no more working.what will u advise.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012