Leg pains with red rashes. Use calpol syrup? Why decreasing platelet?

Hi, my 4 yr old daughter got fever 5 days back she has leg pains from 3 days and got red rash all over her body from 2 days. doctor gave cefexime 100 mg and calpol syrup. fever subsided yesterday. tests for malaria , dengue and typhoid are negative. but her platelet count is 0000 , and WBC is 3,300 and lymphocytes 65% yesterday. so doctor gave cefpodoxime 100 mg and ibuclin junior for 2 more days. im worried because of the rash all over her body. and decreasing platelet count.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012