Leg pain while walking, getting up from seated position. MRI of pelvic area showed bulky uterus, endometrium thickening. Serious?

. Mangalika Hewage · 65 years old I got a MRI scan done for my spine its normal; but I have a pain when I walk right through my left leg? Especially if I sit for a long time and try to get up and walk I am limpinf for about two seconds ant then its normal; MRI of my Pelic area is not clear they wanted for another one, which Irefused; Thy have just mentioned bulkyueru and thickening of endometrium . What do think about this; Is it a serious case? Reply · Like · Unfollow Post · 3 seconds ago
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012