Leg pain when masturbating, pimples on back. Is this due to masturbation?

I m 15 yrs old.i have been masturbrating from last 3yrs. from last one month i m having svere pain in lower end of leg bone,below the calf muscle and in the knees especially the right one. this pain increases when i mastubrate.as m an athelete it is very important to maintain a good helath. but the pain makes my sport suffer. when i have sprints the lower part of legs starts paining nd i hv to quit though the stamina is left. i m havinf pimples on my back nd they are increasing very fastly in past i had them but they went off quickly but this time they are not just going away. i m very tense. is it all the cause of masturbation. ????
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012