Leg pain, unable to balance. Prescribed Tribion, Resonix20, Clonatrill, no relief. How to cure?

dear sir,i have a problem left leg,sometimes my leg pain ,sometime my left leg doesnot balance ,i droped into the yeard i going bangladeshi doctor chember he has 13 years experience of physical medicine & other i said doctor what is my diseases?doctor said my diseaes name CMT. i can not understand what is this,he check me & give me medicine Tablet TRIBION ,Tab- resonix20 & Tablet-Clonatrill0.5mg i eat tablet daily but my left leg not balance yet ,doctor said my diseases solve 60% plz suggest me how can solve my problem
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012