Leg pain, swollen, forecox, benadon40, b-complex. Is it safe to take forecox?

Hi, I have been suffering from severe leg pain, had swelling on the leg too. have consulted a Doctor, he, after checking all the reports had precribed Forecox, benadon40 and b-complex tab. When consuted with one of the family members, who suffered TB previously had said that for such a small infection in leg, Forecox is very powerful and only chymoral forte with Cipro- tinidazole will do. Kindly advice, can I go ahead with forecox, which is a longlasting course?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012