Leg pain, swollen ankles. Taking warfarin, estradiol for blood clot behind knee. Safe combination of medicines?

I m currently taking 8mg of warfarin for a blood clot in leg behind my knee and 4mg of estradiol . My legs feel awful and my ankle is swollen all the time, sometimes it feels like I m having clot symtoms.I also have an IV filter from a previous surgery but I m really scared with the combination of med s that I still at risk for the clots breaking and moving to my lungs. Should I stop taking the estradiol which really does help with the heat flashes. My last INR results are 3.6.......HELP
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013