Leg pain, swimmers ear, headaches. Blood work shows inflammation. Treatment?

My daughter has swimmers ear, which is being treated with drops, but has developed severe leg pain, a low grade fever , neck pain and headaches . the leg pain is throughout her entire legs and she won t even stand it is so painful. she had xrays done and bloodwork completed. the bloodwork results indicated some abnormal levels that had to do with inflammation and we don t have the results of the xrays yet. what are the dr. s concerned about. they aren t really saying much just wanted to observe, but observe for what? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012