Leg pain, small lump under the skin. Is it pulled ligament or tendon?

Hi, I have just felt the inside of my right leg along the pant line as it has recently been aching after i have been to the gym and i can feel a small lump under the skin which moves as i roll over it. I can feel the same lump on the other leg in a similar place but it is not as large i was wondering if i might have pulled a ligament or if it is a tendon of some sort or if it could potentially be something worse. Please help. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012