Leg pain, skin eruption on lower leg, painful to touch. Any feedback?

Hello, I've been experiencing pain in my leg ,at first I thought it was just muscle pain from standing for long hours 3 days in a row, but then I realized it's only my left leg and that I get shock like pain when I go to the bathroom as I' wiping, the pain is constant and I also have a skin eruption on my inner lower leg eczema like but very painful to the touch, I do not suffer from any illness or skin affection, I' m 50 female. Thanks for any feedback .
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013