Leg pain since childhood after hitting car, worst during cold climate, no nerve damage. Pain relief?

Hello I am a 33 yr old woman. I have been dealing with pain in my legs since I was a child. When I was young I got hit by a car. I was riding my bike and some teenagers ran through a stop sign, At the time I did not feel pain but I I was in shock. I feel the pain worse when it is cold or it rains. Do you think that this could be the reason for my pain I have felt for years? I got an EMG test once and the doctor said no nerve damage.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013