Leg pain, sensitive to touch. MRI shows swollen lymph node. Should I wait?

I have pain and it s very sensitive to the touch where my right leg meets my body along my panty line. It s gotten worse throughout the day. Several months ago, I had a lump on the same spot and my dr thought it was a hernia . I went to a general surgeon who ordered an MRI and he said it was just a swollen lymph node. But now, months later the pain appears in the same place. I called my dr and they cant get me in till oct 2. Does this sound like something that it s fine to wait a week for? I m concerned bc if it was a hernia the dr was going to do surgery that day and now not being seen for a week stresses me out. The pain is constant. Sitting, standing and much worse when you touch it.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012