Leg pain, pain killer not helping, difficult to bend knees. Any help

I am a daily wage worker in India,so my work is of a physical nature.I am asking another person to query for me. I have attended some local doctors regarding terrible leg pain that i am suffering for a long time.They have prescribed some pain killers but to no avail.The problem pain i feel from my feet all the way up both legs to my hip,but mostly in my legs,back and front and i find it difficult to bend my knees and i cannot do my job which is my livelihood and my life.I would very much appreciate any help you can give me to let me know what i should do next.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012