Leg pain, numbness in hips, thigh and knees, migraines, back pain, lightheaded, dizzy, ketones and protein in urine, blood reports normal, taken medicine for sinus infection

hi, i have been experiencing horrible leg pain while sitting, i can t really explain the feeling but my hips, thighs, and knees all hurt its more of a dull ache and eventually goes numb. ill go to stand and i can t move my legs i try but nothing happens. i have also been experience migraines, back pain , and shooting pains in my arms like i hit my funny bone . I m always tired whether i get 3 hours or 10 hours of sleep and will nap even after a good nights sleep however sometimes ill stay up for 2 days straight and while I m tired my mind isn t so i can t sleep. i get get lightheaded, dizzy, and everything will go black for a moment, this happens at least 5 times a day and very easy even if not going from sitting to standing. finally my urine smells like burnt pretzels. I m not sure if its all related but it started about 2 months ago except for the leg stuff which started about a year or 2 ago. i had a blood test and urine analysis and there was ketones and protein in my urine, and my blood result were relatively normal. i was sent to a kidney specialist, put on meds for a possible sinus infection, ambiaand also imitrex for the migraines and nothing helps.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012