Leg pain, lump on shin. Treatment?

Hi i have been having pain in my left leg for 2-3 years now and its started going in to my ankle and i found out i have 3 lumps on my left shin i dont play any sport that could of made it like this but i am suffering in pain and cant live like this anymore i seen my doctor and she said nothing wrong with it and i am getting sick of it please help
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me that you are having a spine problem, with a disc herniation. This is common in person who travels a lot. It causes nerve compression at back, and lead to shooting pain going from hip joint to leg. I would suggest you to go to a orthopaedic surgeon and get MRI scan of your spine. Treatment depends upon how much nerve compression is present. It can be either Pregabalin and Methylcobal and Physiotherapy.