Leg pain, knee pain. Due to not eating on time or just walking?

hi this is am 24 yrs male working as a mechanical engineer on sites and i used to walk alott and sometimes i used to ignore breakfast and lunch means not on tym but since few days i have a pain on bone of my leg little bit down d knee y its causing pain even i didnt get hurted also i used to sit down with my laptop closing my knees inside for many hours is this d cause or coz of not eating on tym and just walking pls suggest ur best answer
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012