Leg pain in thigh and calf region, increases on sitting and standing for long, pulsating facial pain on moving jaws. Related?

hi,I am 25yrs old. i have been having pain in my legs in the lower thigh and upper calf region. pain increases when i either sit for long or if i stand for long. it is a crampy kind of pain. i get pain more on climbing downstairs than when i do so up the stairs. i have been having this pain for about 15 years now but it has increased a lot since the past one year so much so that it is hampering my daily work. and also since past 6 months i have also developed pain in my right side of the face that is a burning pulsating kind of pain when i move my jaw or cheeks. are they related? and what might be the problem? What should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012