Leg pain, cramps, swelling in calf muscles. Is dopler test or a sonogram required?

i have pain in leg . I had leg cramps. I am on a statin it casuses leg cramps. today, wed . my leg is still sore the calf area. It bothers now could it be IMD to get a proper prespective do I need to have a doppler test or a sonnogram m I am waiting for my primary to call . the chirapactor i saw did a test that was positive I am a retired RN judst wanted your input. Thank You Elsie
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
yes it can be side effect of medicines or circulation defect or voitamin deficiencies
need fullinvestigation from doctor to find out cause as it can be treated only after diagnosis