Leg pain, cannot bend, swelling. All tests normal. Wearing stockings. Help

my legs are big bones in feet do not want to bend hurt all the time swelling big all the time been in hospital test heat kidneys blood everything test not a thing they can tell on oxy 80 3 a day time re-lest also on condone 30 mil 6 a day .pain unreal wear the stockings big ones but gets so grooved in my legs hurts so bad .not one doctor can tell me why i am having this why my bones in feet legs will not move at all i can walk but pain so bad i do have leaves 345 disk very very bad but just the last few years this leg thing has started no lie its to much they will admit me 4 time the last 4 months for pain out of control.sorry for this being so long i get no sleep anymore do to pain 2 hours a night getting to a break down and trying to fight i just don t understand why no one can tell me no diebeties at all i will travel anywhere at this time for help please tell me what to do or why
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012