Leg pain behind thigh, numbness, tingling sensation in fingers after flying. Treatment?

I flew on an airplane for 4 1/2 hours last night. My right leg started aching in the calf and back of the thigh on the plane and it still hurts. My leg, however, did not hurt me when I ran today. It aches now and the last two fingers of my right hand are feeling a little numb/tingly as well. My leg did hurt a couple of days ago before I flew, about 8 hours after a 5 mile run. I m more concerned about the hand/ arm numbness. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012