Leg pain, back pain, pain near corner of eye, bridge of nose. Earlier taken prednisone for chest mucus

about 2 weeks ago i got sick and had lots of mucus on my chest i dont have health insurance so a friend of mines offered me prednisone he said it would clear it which it did so i took it for about a week 20mg as soon as i stopped taking it tho .i started having heart burn and hiccups that i couldnt get rid of .the following night i woke up out my sleep and i vomited my legs were in pain i couldnt walk for 2 days and i had a fever finally my legs got better but my muscles and my back have been in pain also yesterday and the day before that i had pain at the top part of the bridge of my nose i could feel the pain near the corners of my eyes nearest my nose .so today i woke up and my legs were in pain again but not as bad as before because i was able to walk.but it eventually went away after 4 hours .the pain from the top part of the bride of my nose went away too.but now my taste buds are trippin everything i eat taste so gross to me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013