Leg pain and on calcium supplements. Had side effects. Will ayurveda be better?

I am Madan kumar From Bangalore,I just wanted to brief you the situation about My Mom Leg pain she is 50 yrs old and she has the leg pain for several years,We had consulted many doctors and she underwent many types of treatment but she has not cured at all ,The problem is her legs below the knees are painful she told me that the bone is not painful but the nerves do She could not stand for atleat 5 min and also she has pain in her elbow (Hands)now and sometimes she has the full body pain She was eating the Calcium Tablets from AMWAY,It was okay but she got the side effectes she got ayurveda ,Homoeopathy,etc but still no improvement,she hate eating tablets nowadays and also she is afraid and exhausted to visit the hospitals , I dont understand what to do? I need a suggestion from you
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012