Leg pain. MRI showed exposed nerves rubbing against sciatic nerve. Pain relief measures?

HI,my sister had her back operated on ten years ago.She started having leg problems ,so she went to ther dr to see what was wrong.they did a MRI on her and found out she has two expose nerves in her left leg,rubing against her scatic nerve .SHe is going to a pain clinic now and is taken meds for pain .she has been on these meds for awhile and they dont seem to be working too well now.what would be some choices she might have to get releif from this servere pain .
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013