Leg numbness, no tingling sensation when numbness subsided, sore muscles. Causes and treatment?

When I woke up yesterday, I got out of bed and tried to walk and immediately fell to the ground. My right leg wouldn t support my body weight. This happened several times until I was finally able to get up and walk. It was almost as if my leg was asleep but I didn t get the typical tingling sensation when the feeling returned to my leg. Today, my muscles in that leg are so sore I can barely walk. Is this normal? It has never happened to me before
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012