Leg numbness after falling, fractured ribs, collar fracture, wearing braces to walk. Will I become normal again?

Hi Almost 5 weeks back I had a fall from about 6 ft Being thalassemia intermedia and oestoportic I got injury on c2 ( ctc shows a cover chipped off )and d4 injury Instantly I felt numbness in my right leg and now it s about 5-10% left as its only on the toes. On the day of injury I could not raise my right leg but now it s fine as I do exercise and can lift the sand and feel sensation on all limbs. I was admitted for a surgery which was called off as I could raise my leg and also because my ribs were fractured and it was deemed dangerous . Now I m on conservative treatment And am responding to excercises. I also got a left collar fracture in 1/3 rd portion plus few ribs fractured Which after 5+ weeks seems to feel as if they have healed and I could turn side ways I were a brace only to walk and sit for 10 odd mins three times a day My question now is will I be as normal as I was before the fall Will I be able to lead a normal/ sexual active life also will I be able to work ( I gave my own import business) Is there any unforeseen problems in conservative treatment ? Is there a Need for a surgery in future. My numbness is almost over except after laying straight for hours ,I do feel heavy around the inner knee area Please advice
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012