Leg numb after injuring shin. What can I do about the scrape? Is shin okay?

Hi Yesterday i fell in a inground pool and hit my left shin on the side of the pool. When i was in the water my leg felt numb , and when i got out there was a srape that is like under my skin . My skin were i got hurt feels stretched , and is red . It hurts when i run , and hurts to touch . If i get hit there softly , i have this weird pain there . When i run that happens too . What is wrong with my shin ?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
sounds like you have a haematoma. this should improve with time. antiinflammatory medication, rest, ice and elevation should help.