Leg muscle has a problem. Is it due to being left in buggy for long?

hi my daughter is walking on her tip toe on the rite hand side i got this checked and have been informed that shes a problem with the muscle in her leg, the consultant said this could be due to neglect eg leaving the child in the buggy for the whole day i explained this was never the case and she was always very active as a baby im just wondering what the other causes of this could be he has given her a number of exercises to do but i refuse to believe his answer to the problem as i know my daughter was never left in the buggy for long periods of time, if you could get back to me that would be great, thanks for your time, kym
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
The problem in the leg muscle could be related to a spinal problem. Abnormal posture like lying in buggy is less likely to cause a long lasting damage. An MRI will help in confirming.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,