Leg injury, swollen thigh, bruise above knee, not broken. What to do?

I hurt my leg im not sure if it was from my work out saturday or while i was dancing and having a few drinks any way its very swollen on the back half of my thigh and it is a very dark bruise on the back like a little above my knee and then it goes up and stops and then right near my butt there is another round bruise i dont remember bumping into anything or falling idk what to do i can walk on it and everything so i know its not broken
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012