Leg injury, large bump formed below knee, bruising, weakness in knee. Treatment options?

Hi, about a week ago i fell and hit my leg (just below my knee ) a large bump formed after falling and the next day a large bruise had formed and my bone in my leg began to throb creating painful pressure, my knees became weak which made it more painful, as it caused movement around the bruise, the slightest muscle flex in my leg was painful. Now my bones doesnt hurt but when i push the tip of my knee i feel a nerve or vein spasm down the side of my leg. Also i appear to have a really dark circular bruise which has no feeling whatsoever in and around that area. The lump also appears to still be their and other bruises are slowly fading like normal.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013