Leg injury, inflammation, swelling, lump, bruise, difficult to walk. Using epsom salt. Pain management?

I fell off of my bicycle and the handlebars of the bike turned as I was falling and my leg went in between the front tire of the bike and Pinched it really hard. I Now have inflammation and swelling and a hard lump on my leg where it was bruised. I have Pain that goes from my inside of my leg where it was injured to the outside of my right leg. I used Epsom Salts today in the bathtub to reduce swelling. is there anything else I should do? I m trying to not walk on my leg much and while sitting for a while it is hard to walk with stiffness and Pain..
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012