Leg hurts while putting pressure. Looking for some advice or any stretch that will helps

I m 13, and my left leg hurts to put pressure on it. Its like a shooting pain going up my leg. The same thing was with my right leg but it somehow transferd. I have horseback riding in just about an hour and really want to ride but dont know what to do , because when I mount I mount with my left leg and thats the one that hurts. Is there some advice or any stretch you can tell me to do that will help? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me that you have ankle sprain. I would recommend you to take brufen tablet, and apply diclofenec ointment. After that you will be able to ride the horse. If pain recurs then better to take a x ray as well as rest for some time.