Leg hit, small bruise swollen about dime size, hurts while bending or moving. Cure ?

i hit my leg with while cleaning a floor,the dust pane i have can flip up to hold the dirt in,and it flipped up a hit my leg, right about 6 inches below my knee . I posted a link so you can see the part that hit me . WWW.WWWW.WW mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&biw=1680&bih=946&tbm=isch&tbnid=5NWin0NUdbVxqM:&imgrefurl= WWW.WWWW.WW jpg&w=342&h=500&ei=_ZsuUJ2CMYWB7AHMm4GQBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=422&sig=0000&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=96&start=0&ndsp=53&ved=1t:429,r:43,s:0,i:210&tx=23&ty=113 The bottom flips up to hold dirt in and it hit my leg,it was a very small bruise like smaller then a dime,it was swollen about dime sized too, bruising went away and it doesnt hurt alot,but when i move or bend or any preasure is on it,it hurts, Its swollen under the skin almost feels like its on the bone. This also happened days ago so i got a little concerned that it might be bad. I just didnt know if it can be bad to have a pain like that. Like a blood clot or something odd lol.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012