Leg fracture. Was wrapped. Why is it paining after plaster is removed?

Hello, My name is ANSHUMAN JHA. I am 27 yrs old. Two years ago i got my right leg factured ( ankle). For about 4 months my led was warapped with plaster . After that my plaster was removed and i was fine. Recently last year my leg pain started from the same place where i got factured. I consulted with the doctors, they told for Xray , i took Xray but they were not able to find out the exact problem. Then one of the doctor told me to go for MRI scan of leg. But as MRI scan is very costly so i cannot afford to do it. Still pain use to be there in my leg. Can you please suggest me what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012