Leg filled with old blood, white liquid pus, infection of pores. On ciplox hifenac, xevor. Treatment?

hello doctor In my right leg bad blood or white liquid started oozing out and i consulted a doctor. He said that it is due to bad nutrious food and he gave me ciplox hifenac and xevor tablet, but i dint consume it, now my right leg starting below knee captill my feet it is swollen and painless, if i start taking those tablets now will it be ok or what should i do, coz i think it is filled with fluid due to infection caused by the pores.,
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012