Leg feeling stiffer, achy,swollen and heavy due to baker's cyst. How to get relief?

i have a bakers syst in the back of my right knee . im 5 7 187lbs, 51yrs old native american indian with a buldged disk on my c7, i have no other medical issues, im looking for some kind of releif for my bakers syst its affecting my daily routine by causing a stiffer, achy & stays swollen 24/7 my leg feels heavyier after walking on it for awhile. ive been using meloxicam 15mg tab. once a day for a yr now. im off that for a bit now im using 800mg motrin. i also take a daily muti-vitamin with a 1200mg with 360mg omega3 fish oilx3 , l- lysine 1000mg a day & i started a weightloss program using green tea fit with 270mg of EQCG per tablet as advertised on tv, so this is my medical bio can you please help me find some comfort? thank you for your time
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012