Leg cramps, pins and needles sensation, numbness, taking Pregabalin. Any help?

please please every night i go to bed i only in my bed for half to an hour and my legs start jumping its so uncomfortable i could and have some nights cried y bu cheek has pins and needles and a numb sensation it keeps me awake and i ostly sleep downstairs so i dont disturb my husband whih is effectin our lives as a couple my doctor has given me pregabalin lyrica 75mg dosage at 2aday i will listen to any help they are drivin me crazy thank you
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012