Leg cramps, growth hormone deficiency, allergies to food. Autoimmune disease?

My son was diagnosed with growth horomone deficiency 2 years ago......although he is on mother instincts tell me there is something else going on.....he has been to a gastro and had endoscopies where they found esosiniphillic sp? cell in his throat suggesting esoiniphillic age of 4 he experienced episodes of his legs and hands going numb......last year he experienced severe migraines...mri showed sinus disease...he had surgery in april....he STILL DOES not eat and when he eats more than a couple bites he runs to the bathroom or has painful cramps.....allergy testing prick...he lit up like a christmas tree showed allergic to beef chicken oats rye corn....another dr did blood test showed hes allergic to yeast and oats.....but DEF environmentally one of the most allergic patients they have ever seen......i feel there is something auto immune going on....possibly addisons....first endocrinologist visti cortisol was abnormal.....2nd time normal...this time abnormal......he has asthma ....he gets weak easily after physcial activities .....worse in baseball than football....guess the hot...i dont know...he experiences leg cramps....last EEG was abnormal.....I need help....also here in birmingham al it is SOOOO hard to get in touch with the endo dept....and i feel rushed and my concerns overlooked.......he is now 11...has delt with these issues his whole life...hes very smart 1st in his grade...spelling bee champ great athlete for his size.....i just want his health better...I want him to eat.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012