Leg cramps, ankle swelling. On healthy diet without salt, taking organic food, vitamins. Low levels of iodine and potassium cause for swelling?

HI- I M A HEALTHY 52YEAR OLD AND I EAT ORGANIC AND TAKE MOSTLY ORGANIC VITAMINS . I DON T TAKE ANY MEDICATIONS BUT ALL MY LIFE I VE SUFFERED WITH MY LEFT ANKLE SWELLING MORE THAN MY RIGHT ANKLE ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAD ADDED SALT TO MY DIET. SO OF COURSE I DON T SALT MY FAMILIES DAILY MILLS I TELL THEM TO ADD A LITTLE SEA SALT IF ITS NEEDED. WELL BEING I DON T EAT SALT I HAVE BEEN SWELLING A LITTLE MORE THAN NORMAL DO YOU THINK I M LOW IN POTASSIUM AND IODINE . MY GIRLFRIEND THAT IS A DENTIST TOLD ME THAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM. I GET LEG CRAMPS AND I DO TAKE CALCIUM , MAGNESIUM AND VITAMIN D.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012