Leg cramp, cannot walk, tight back, swollen and hard calf muscle, tingling toes. What is going on?

On wednesday I went to jog to my car (not very far) and upon take off I got a severe cramp in my leg. It would NOT go away. I tried walking it out and it improved I just figured it would be sore. The next morning I could barely walk. I stretched it out and made it comfortably through my day but every time I sat down it tightened back up. On Friday It was so bad I missed school, almost missed work, and stayed home with a tens unit attached to my leg. My calf was swollen and as hard as a brick and if I sat down long enough my toes tingled. I stretched it out and did a few dance steps it felt GREAT on Saturday. Today I have no pain but my calf is extremely itchy, slightly tight, still swollen as is my ankle. What is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  203 Awaiting Answer